Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 28 October 2012

Wawa and Area Report Hwy 17 open!!!

Hwy 17 south from Wawa to Sault ste marie is now open after being closed for 2 days. Crews are working hard at it, trying to open up hwy 17 north, tons and tons of dirt is being moved around to fill in the massive holes.  last report I got is that they expect to have Hwy 17 North open by Tuesday.

CN crews are working at the massive hole in the rail bed between Dubreuilville and Hawk Jct.  CN have a pile of machinery out there working at it.  For those that don't know this is the rail Line that goes from Sault Ste marie to Hearst, the same line that run the famous Snow Train.

Thank you to everyone that took pictures and shared them, this is the only way we will get word out of what happened in our area. people need to know, Our economy is already bad right now, this do not help it. 

OPP NEWS RELEASE

***************************
Highway 17 southbound is open

WAWA - The Ontario Provincial Police Superior East Wawa Detachment advise that Highway 17 southbound from Wawa has been reopened.

There will be two lanes open with gravel sections.

The OPP and Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) warn the motorists to drive with extreme caution in these areas.

A speed reduction is in effect, with plenty of signage to warn the public of the gravel areas.

MTO advises that Highway 17 north bound remains closed with the road work progressing well.

No definite date has been set for its reopening.






The Big job of fixing the hwy, it's looking good.








The Ford Dealership





Wawa Hospital  Photo from Wawa-News.com


Northern Lights Motel before the water washed away the road.





 

9 comments: